- Under the new EU GDPR we are obliged to inform you of your rights with regards to your usage of this website, and any information we may collect, including:
- Your right to turn off all cookies on this website, except those which are strictly necessary to ensure the functionality of this website.
- Your right to request any personal information we may hold, the deletion thereof, the security thereof, and the transfer thereof.
- Your right to contact our Data Controller, formally lodge a complaint, and seek redress for any perceived breaches of your rights.
- This website does not collect data on our users other than that collected during submission of any of our contact forms.
- The only information we are likely to have is that supplied during the submission of any:
- Service Request Form (contact form, or any other forms we may implement during the lifespan of this organisation).
- Comment Form (on any of the articles which we may have posted in our blog).
- Where we have interacted with anyone as a result of any direct phone calls, emails, or form submissions, we may have collected personal identifiable information, such as full or partial names, email addresses, addresses, credit card details, and other unique identifiers. This information is recorded in a register to ensure we comply with the EU GDPR.
- We are obliged to keep this information in a register, under the new legislation, and inform you of your rights regarding our possession of this information.
- You have the right to request any information we hold on you, the deletion thereof, the expectation that this information is held as securely as possible, and to be informed as soon as we become aware of any security breach that may compromise this information.
- You have the right to expect that we will never transfer your information to any third party without your explicit consent.
- You have the right to request that we transfer this information to any new service provider, of your designation, and request deletion of all our records (beyond accounting records) upon such transfer.
- We are obliged to provide you with the contact details of our Data Controller.
- We are obliged to provide you with the contact details of the relevant authority to contact should you feel we are in breach of any of the provisions of the EU GDPR.
- You have many more rights under the EU GDPR, which you can access here. These rights apply across the whole of the EU, but if you wish to lodge a complaint, or any other request, in any other EU country, please contact the Data Controller, who will provide you with the relevant information.
Cell: UK 0787-288-7144